Business Networking in Colchester, Essex
What We’re About
We are a group of local business owners in Colchester, Essex who meet once a week. As a collective, we are well-connected, ambitious and keen to meet other business owners.
At BNI, we strive to support one another’s businesses on the principle of givers gain – the idea that ‘if I refer someone to you, you will do the same for me.’ This is an incredibly successful strategy; many of our members attain the majority of their business from BNI.
How to Join
Visitors are welcome at our weekly networking events. If your business isn’t already represented, come along and see us in action!
During the event, you can speak to various members and scope out whether BNI membership is for you.
We meet at Playgolf in Colchester at 6.30am every Tuesday morning. Our attendance fee is £15 per meeting, which includes breakfast.
Why Become a Member?
- On average, there are at least 20 businesses represented at every weekly meeting, and that figure continues to increase.
- You are certain to develop a pool of valuable connections, even from your very first meeting.
- We only allow one of every business type (e.g. one plumber, electrician, accountant, marketer) so, if you’re accepted as a member, you’ll lock out your competition.
- We act as an extended sales force for one another’s businesses. By becoming a member, you’ll generate new leads for your business.
- Business Network International has more than 240,000 members; it is the most successful and longest-running networking organisation in the world. Our culture and agenda are different from other networking groups, and they work.
- BNI membership is an incredibly cost-effective method of marketing your business, to grow your business locally.
Register your interest
Connect with us
Are you a business owner in or near Colchester? Contact us to register your interest to grow your business locally.
Marks Tey Hotel
We meet every Tuesday morning at 6.30am. £15 per meeting.